Helsinki, Kivihaka Blood Service Center
- Opening Times
- Monday to Thursday 11 am - 6 pm and
Friday 9 am - 4 pm. NB: Closed on Friday, June 23rd
- Contact Information
- Tel +358 29 300 1020
Information & advice: +358 800 0 5801
(Mon-Fri 8 am–5 pm)
Platelet donation (apheresis)
Mon to Thu from 9 am to 7 pm and Fri from 9 am to 6 pm, by appointment only.
Book an appointment: tel. +358 29 300 1884 or in the Internet.
- The last appointments for apheresis begin at 5:00 pm from Mon to Thu and at 4:00 pm on Fri.
- Read more about donating platelets.
Arrival instructions and parking
- HSL Journey Planner
- There are several free parking spaces reserved for blood donors on the yard of the Kivihaka Blood Service Centre.
- Group donation: book a blood donation appointment for your group in advance by calling the Blood Service Centre number +358 29 300 1020 (Mon to Thu from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm and Fri from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- A good size for a group is 4 to 10 people at a time. If necessary, groups with at least four people will be given a free taxi ride both ways (taxi card, self-reservation for taxi, max. 20 km/direction).