Kivihaka Blood Service Centre
- Opening Times
- Monday to Thursday 11 am - 6 pm and
Friday 9 am - 4 pm.
At the moment we are open primarily for donors who have booked an appointment. Book an appointment
- Contact Information
- Tel +358 29 300 1020
Information & advice: +358 800 0 5801
(Mon-Fri 8 am–5 pm)
At the moment we are open primarily for donors who have booked an appointment. This helps us to limit the number of blood donors present at the same time and therefore we’ll be able to take care of your safety better. Book an appointment here: https://www.ajanvaraus.fi/veripalvelu
From June 29th 2020 children, a friend or an escort are allowed to accompany donors if there is enough room at the donation site regarding of safety distances.
Blood donors are needed all the time in order for patients to receive the blood products they need.
- Group donation: book a blood donation appointment for your group in advance by calling the Blood Service Centre number +358 29 300 1020 (Mon to Thu from 11 am to 6 pm and Fri from 9 am to 4 pm).
- A good size for a group is 4 to 10 people at a time. If necessary, groups with at least four people will be given a free taxi ride both ways (taxi card, self-reservation for taxi, max. 20 km/direction).
Platelet donation (apheresis)
Mon to Thu from 9 am to 7 pm and Fri from 9 am to 6 pm, by appointment only.
Book an appointment: tel. +358 29 300 1884 or in the Internet.
- The last appointments for apheresis begin at 5 pm from Mon to Thu and at 4 pm on Fri.
- Read more about donating platelets.
Arrival instructions and parking
- HSL Journey Planner
- There are several free parking spaces reserved for blood donors on the yard of the Kivihaka Blood Service Centre.